SSC CHSL 2017 image discrepancy age limit posts. Here we are providing the age criteria of SSC Chsl 2017 examination. ssc combined higher secondary (10+2) exam conduct for the post of lower division clerk (ldc) and data entry operators (deo). As per the official notification online registration will be begun from 18 November 2017. Qualified candidates will be called to attend ssc main examination (part 2).
SSC CHSL 2017 image discrepancy
|official notification will publish on||18th November 2017|
|Online application process||18th November 2017|
|Last date of application process||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee online||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee offline||December 2017|
|admit card will issue||February 2018|
|Examination date||20th March to 20th April 2018|
|Results declaration of part I examination||May 2018|
|Examination date of part II||24th June 2018|
|Final merit list||July 2018|
The posts offered by SSC CHSL 2017:
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
Number of Vacancy Post wise:
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Notify|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Data Entry Operator|
- The candidates must have qualified intermediate (10+2) examination or equivalent from recognise board (central or state).
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 is 18 years
- The maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2017.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
How to upload images and signature:
Online mode of application:
- For online mode the candidates have to go to the official website portal of SSC.
- The candidates should be upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Applicant must pay application fee to complete the examination process.
- The size of photograph must be between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels
- The size of signature must be between 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.