SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date Application form [email protected] A notification is going to be released regarding the SSC CHSL Exam 2019. The authority which will publish the notification for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 is called SSC (Staff Selection Commission).
SSC CHSL 2019 Application form Pattern
Important dates for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date:
|Starting of Online Application||updated soon|
|Last date to apply|
|Admit Card will be out|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019|
|Result will be out|
|Exam date paper II|
|Final Merit will be out|
Posts to Apply:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- DEO (Data Entry Operator)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date:
- The applicants who want to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 must have clear 10+2 (HSC) from a recognised institute
- The applicants must be from 18 to 27 years old to apply as on 1st of August 2019
Age relaxation details are as follows:
|For SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|For OBC candidates||3 years|
|For PH candidates||10 years|
|For PH+OBC candidates||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST candidates||15 years|
How to apply SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date:
The applicants who want to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 must visit the official site of the SSC which is ssc.nic.in. There they must click on the Apply option and then they must click on the exam name SSC CHSL Exam. Then they must fill the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Application form in which they must enter all their details. Then after filling all details they must submit the form along with the fees.
The applicants who want to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 must submit the application fees which can be paid by any mode. The mode can be online or offline. The medium could be Debit or Credit Cards, NEFT or Bank Challan etc. The application for the General and OBC candidates is Rs.100 while the rest of the Reserved category candidates, Female and PH candidates do not need to pay any fees.
Exam pattern SSC CHSL 2019 Exam:
Part I Scheme
- 4 sections namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness will be there. Each section will be of 50 marks
- The duration will be 2 hours
- The Question paper will be both in English and Hindi except for English Language
- All questions will be objective type (MCQs)
- ¼ marks will be deducted as negative marking for a wrong answer
Part II Scheme
The qualified candidates of Part I will have to appear in the Part II in which they will have to write a Letter or Essay to test their skill.
Part III Scheme (Typing Test)
The candidates who will qualify the Part II will appear in Part III. In Part III the Typing of the candidates will be tested. The candidates must have a typing speed of 35 words per minutes for English and 30 words per minutes for Hindi.