SSC JE 2019: SSC JE 2019 Application or SSC JE 2019 Registration. A notification is going to be released of the SSC JE 2019 Exam. The official authority which is going to release the notification is known as Staff Selection Commission. SSC will issue the official notification for the SSC JE 2019 Exam in the month of September 2019. The Exam of SSC JE is organised to recruit the eligible applicants on the post of JE (Junior Engineer). The Candidates can check all details of the SSC JE 2019 Exam here.
SSC JE 2019 Application
Important Dates for SSC JE 2019:
|Publication of Official Notification||Updated soon|
|Release of Online Form|
|last date for submission of SSC JE Application Form|
|Release of Admit Card for Paper I|
|Exam Date for Paper I|
|Result of Paper I|
|Release of Admit Card for Paper II|
|Exam Date for Paper II|
|Declaration of Final Result|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Exam 2019 Exam
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen or a subject or Nepal or Bhutan.
- The Candidates must have a Diploma of 3 years in Engineering in their respective stream
How to Apply SSC JE Exam 2019:
- The Candidates can apply online for SSC JE 2019 Exam
- They must go to ssc.nic.in to apply and to fill the application form
- They must upload their documents in the form
- Then they must finish the application process by paying the fees.
The applicants who are to apply for the SSC JE Exam 2018 must pay the application fees via online mode. The candidates can use their debit or credit cards, NEFT, E-wallet etc to pay the SSC JE Exam Application fees. The application fee to apply for the SSC JE Exam is Rs.100 for the General/OBC applicants while the rest of the candidates like SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
There is different no. of Exam centres set up by the Staff Selection Commission all over the country. Around 38 exam centres have been there for the conduction of the SSC JE Exam 2019 . The list of the centres will be in the official notification.
- Written Exam is divided into 2 papers
- Paper I is Objective Type of a total of 200 marks
- Paper II is Conventional Type of a total of 300 marks
- 25 marks of Negative Marking will be reduced in Paper I
- 2 hours will be given in both papers