SSC Stenographer 2019: Staff Selection Commissions is going to issue notification for the SSC Stenographer 2019 Examination. SSC Stenographer exam will be conducted by the SSC at several no. of exam centres in which thousands of applicants will appear. The applicants can apply for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2019 from the month of June 2019. All details of the SSC Stenographer are given here.
SSC Stenographer 2019: Application Exam Date
SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Date:
|Starting application procedure||updated soon|
|Deadline to apply online/offline|
|Released of Admit card|
Eligibility Criteria SSC Stenographer 2019:
Education – The applicants must have a 12th pass certificate from a govt. recognised institute/board.
Age limit – The applicants must be 18 to 27 years old to apply for the SSC Stenographer 2019.
Citizenship – The applicants must be Indian Citizen to apply or they can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
How to Apply SSC Stenographer 2019:
- The applicants who are interested to register for the SSC Stenographer exam can visit the official website.
- The official site is ssc.nic.in at which the candidates can fill the application form of the same.
- On filling the SSC Stenographer exam Application form, candidates must properly upload their scanned documents like signature, photo etc.
- Then they can finally submit the form along with the fees.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2019 Application fees:
The application fees for the SSC Stenographer exam can be paid via online modes like Debit card, NEFT, Bank Challan etc. The candidates who belong to General or OBC category are needed to pay Rs.100 as application fees while the remaining candidates including SC/ST/PH and Female do not require of paying the fees.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2019 pattern:
- The Exam of SSC Stenographer is divided into 3 parts.
- Part I and Part II are of 50 marks each
- Part III is of 100 marks
- A duration of 2 hours is there in Part I and Part II (2 hours 40 minutes for PH candidates)
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks is there