SUAT 2019 application form will be available from the first week of March 2019. Sharda University Admission Test is regulated by the Sharda University for providing admission to its Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Aspirants who want admission in Sharda University should appear this exam. The University offers courses in the field of “Law/Management/Engineering”. Aspirants who have valid scores of any national/state level entrance examination are liberated from taking this entrance exam. Here we are providing the information related to SUAT 2019.
SUAT 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can be filled and submitted the application form via online mode.
- Candidates can access the online application form from the official website of University.
- The SUAT 2019 application form will be released from the first week of March 2019.
- The Last date of Application form will be in the month of April 2019.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000.
- Students can submit their application fee through online mode or through Demand Draft (DD).
- Aspirants can also pay their fee through cash, Cash Payment deposited at Sharda University fee Counter or deposit cash at nearest Axis Bank branch or PNB ( Punjab National Bank) branch.
- The DD must be drawn in favor of (Sharda University payable at Greater Noida). Applicants have to mention their Name, Father Name, contact number, course on the back side of Demand Draft and send it to the address mention below:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
U.P. – 201306
- Integrated “B.Tech+MBA”
- Integrated”B.Tech + M.Tech”
- Integrated “BBA+MBA”
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Integrated Law
SUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the SUAT 2019 form:
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualified 10+2 board exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board
- Age Limit: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31/Dec/2019.
- Foreign national candidates are required to pass certificate of class 10+2 such students are also required to meet the eligibility requirement of Association of Indian university
Eligibility Criteria for PG course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold graduation Degree from recognized University.
- Foreign national candidates are required graduation degree from recognized university such applicants are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian university.
Important Tentative Dates of SUAT 2019
Here we are providing the schedule of SUAT 2019
|First week of March 2019||Availability of Application Form|
|Second week of April 2019||Last date of Application Form|
|April 2019||Slot Booking|
|April 2019||Availability of Admit Card|
|Third week of April 2019||Entrance Exam Date|
|Fourth week of May 2019||Announcement of Result|
Those Students holding rank in any of the below list are exempted from SUAT 2019 entrance test:
- For Engineering – “JEE-Main (Rank < 3,00,000)/UPSEE (Rank < 50,000)”
- For Architecture – “NATA (Valid Scores)”
- For MBA – “XAT/CAT/MAT (CAT > 65%, MAT > 75%)”
- For MBBS – “UPCMET (valid score card)”
- For Law – “CLAT/LSAT (valid score card)”
- For BDS –“ UPCAT (valid score card)”
Examination Pattern of SUAT
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in SUAT exam.
- Number of Questions: The question Paper will contain total 100 questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be around 90 minutes.