Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019 Application Form has been released in the month of May 2019.TN Polytechnic exam is administrated by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Tamil Nadu. Aspirants who are seeking admission in the government and private institutions of Polytechnic in Tamil Nadu can apply for TN Polytechnic 2019 exam. Here we are providing information related to Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2019
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Here, students can check the details about TN Polytechnic Application Form
- The TN Polytechnic application form 2019 will be available through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form in the month of May 2019.
- The last Date to apply will be in the month of June 2019.
- Applicants are informed to fill the form carefully.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of TN Polytechnic application form 2019 for future use.
- The application fee is Rs 150/-.
- The payment can be done through online method.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Courses
- Candidates should passed class 10th exam from any recognized board.
- Students who have complete ITI can get direct admission in 2nd
Admission in Post Diploma Courses
- Students who possess diploma are eligible to apply.
- Students must cleared class 10th exam.
- For Hotel management and other programmes students have to cleared class 10+2exam.
Important Tentative Dates of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019
Here we are providing tentative schedule of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019 exam:
|Application Form Starts||May 2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||June 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 days before the exam|
|Date of Entrance Exam||July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||August 2019|
|Counselling round||August 2019|
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019
Students have to follow the following steps to fill the TN Polytechnic application form 2019
- Visit to official website.
- Click on the link related to Tamil Nadu 2019 Polytechnic application form.
- Enter all the required details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature at the time of filling the form
- Deposit the application fee via online mode.
- Submit all the details by clicking submit button.
- Take the printout of TN polytechnic application form 2019 for future use.