Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 Application Exam Date Eligibility. The Authority board of Telangana will be issued the notification of Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 Exam. In their official website. Willing and desiring candidates can get admission in Telangana D.EL.ED 2018, the two years Diploma Course in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) 2018.“ Director of The School Education Of Telangana” will be going to organize the entrance test in Telangana D.EL.ED or Telangana D.ED 2018.
Telangana D.EL.ED 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates must be apply to get admission in two years diploma course Telangana D.EL.ED exam 2018. The official organization will be update all the information related Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018 in their website. So the candidates can check the official site of Telangana Education board. We are also providing the notification and Exam details in this post soon.
Exam Date for Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018:
- Online Application form will be start: 1st week of April 2018
- Closing Date of the Application form: last week of April 2018
- Admit Card will be released: May 2018
- Date of Exam: June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018:
- The Candidates must be passed the Intermediate class from a reputed university/board.
- They must be scoring at least 50%marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) on their intermediate class.
- The Applicant should be having a domicile and they are the citizen of Telangana State.
- The Age limit for Applying Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018 will be 17 years old.
Applying Method for D.EL.ED 2018 Exam:
- Go to the official website of Telangana board and apply via online mode.
- Candidates can apply for Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018 in the month of April 2018.
- Then fill the Application form of Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018 and mention all the required details carefully in the Application Form.
- After filling the Application Form candidates should be paid the Application fee and then submit the Application Form via any mode.
- Lastly take out the print out of the Application Form and save it for future exam.
- The Application Fee for General and OBC Category will be Rs.200.
- They must be paid the application fee after the submission of Application form. If candidate never paid the Application Fee after filling the Application Form their form will be rejected by the Authority Board.
- There are no any charges for Reserved Category.
- Candidates paying the Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 Application fee from via any mode.
Telangana D.EL.ED 2018: Selection Procedure
Willing and desiring candidates can only get admission in Telangana D.EL.ED Exam 2018 through the written Entrance Examination.
Admit Card Process:
The authority board of Telangana will upload the Admit Card for Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 in their official website portal. In the Admit Card, there will be the full details related Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 examination like: Paper schedule, Date of Exam, Venue of Exam etc.
After the Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 written Examination, the Authority Board of Telangana will be released the Result of D.EL.ED Exam 2018 in their certified site. The Applicant can check their Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 Result in the official site. They can also check it from here on this page.
Telangana D.EL.ED 2018 Exam counseling:
The selected candidates can get admission in Telangana D.EL.ED or Telangana D.ED 2018 through Counseling Procedure. The Date of Counseling will be update by the Authority in their official website.