Telangana TS Polycet 2019 Application Admit Card Counselling. A notification for the TS Polycet 2019 examination is going to be issued soon. The notification for the TS Polycet 2019 examination will be issued in the month of March 2019 by the authority called as State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
Telangana TS Polycet 2019
SBTET, Hyderabad will be conducting the polytechnic entrance test in the state of Hyderabad to provide admission in the Polytechnic courses to the eligible Candidates .The applicants who want to apply for TS Polycet 2019 examination can check all its details here.
TS Polycet 2019 Exam Dates:
|Online application begin||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill fill form||2nd week of April 2019|
|TS POLYCET 2018 exam will take place||3rd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling commences||1st week of July 2019|
TS Polycet 2019 Application procedure:
- Candidates can begin to apply for Telangana Polycet exam from March 2019
- They must apply for the exam via online mode
- They must reach SBTET website to fill its form online
- There they have to fill all details in the form
- Then upload documents
- Now pay the TS Polycet 2019 examination application fees
- Now submit its form
- Take its printout.
TS Polycet 2019 Application fees:
- Application fee for TS Polycet 2019 examination must be paid while registration process
- The applicant can submit its fee via online mode of NEFT, Debit or Credit cards etc
- The application fee for TS Polycet 2019 examination is Rs.330 for General and OBC candidates
- The fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs.165
Eligibility Criteria for TS Polycet 2019:
- The candidates are required to have permanent residence in Telangana state
- The candidates must have finished their Senior Secondary Education (12th) from any Telangana recognized institute
- No age limit is there to apply.
- The applicants must have got a min. of 35% marks in 12th
- They must have done their Education with Maths as necessary subject.
- Appearing candidates of 12th class can also apply.
- Paper will take place in offline mode
- Medium of paper is English and Telegu
- No negative marking exists
- A total of 120 questions are there.
- Duration of paper is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Admit Card TS Polycet Exam 2019:
- The Admit card of this exam will be uploaded on SBTET web portal
- The Student can download their Admit card from the SBTET Portal.
- Admit card is important for all the candidates to appear in this exam.
Result TS Polycet Exam 2019:
- The Result of this exam will be uploaded on SBTET web portal.
- The Result will be announced in 1st week of May 2019.
- The candidates can download their Result from there.
- They can also download their Result here on this page.
Counselling TS Polycet Exam 2019:
- TS Polycet Counselling will be held after its result declaration
- The Counselling will be organized in the month of June/July 2019.
- The candidates are needed to register for the Counselling.