TS ECET 2019 will be administrated by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad the authority will released the notification in the month of March 2019. The University will conduct this examination on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders and for B.Sc in Mathematics degree holders.
Through this test, students will get admission into government/private universities and institutions of Telangana state. Aspirants can take admission into 2nd year regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Here you can check the information about TS ECET 2019.
TS ECET 2019 Application Form
Here, aspirants can check the details about TS ECET 2019 Application Form
- The application form will be available via online mode.
- Students can fill the form from the 6 March 2019.
- The Last date to submit the form without late fee is 8 April 2019.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Take the print out of form for further use.
- The application fee of TS ECET is Rs. 800 for general category
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes.
- The application fee can be deposit through (AP online/TS online/E seva/Me seva).
- The Payment can be done through online mode.
Important Dates of TS ECET 2019 Exam
Here we are providing the dates of TS ECET 2019
|March 2019||Notification release|
|6 March 2019||Starting of online application form|
|8 April 2019||Last date of submission of application without late fee|
|11 April 2019 to 18 April 2019||Application Correction Starts|
|15 April 2019||Last date to submit application form with late charges of Rs. 500/-|
|22 April 2019||Final date to submit application form with late registration charges of Rs. 1000/-|
|29 April 2019||Final date to submit online application form with late application fee of Rs. 5000/-|
|6 May 2019||Closing date of submission of application form with( late fee of Rs. 10000/-)|
|4 May 2019 – 9 May 2019||Downloading of Hall Ticket|
|11 May 2019||Date of Examination|
|4th week of May 2019||Result Declaration|
Eligibility Criteria of TS ECET 2019
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form
- Nationality: Aspirants must be an Indian.
- Domicile: The students must belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana and also satisfy Local /Non Local status
- Must hold a Diploma in (Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy) from Telangana /Andhra Pradesh state Board.
- Those qualify B.Sc degree with Mathematics from Telangana /Andhra Pradesh are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks :Secure at least 45% marks and 40% marks for reserved category in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing students can also apply
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Type Questions will be asked.
- Marks: The Question papers of TS ECET will be of 200 marks.
- Duration of Exam: Duration will be 3 hours
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for correct response.
For Diploma Holders:
|Physics||25 marks||Same to all branches|
|Chemistry||25 marks||Same to all branches|
|Mathematics||50 marks||Same to all branches|
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100 marks||Individual question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
For Pharmacy Courses:
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||50 Marks|
For B.Sc( Mathematics)
|Analytical Ability||50 Marks|
|Communicative English||50 Marks|