TS ICET 2019 notification will be released in the month March 2019. The Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education), Hyderabad will regulate TS ICET Entrance Exam 2019. Every year TS ICET entrance exam is conducted for offering the admission in MBA &MCA professional programmes. It is a state level entrance test through which aspirants can get admission in the colleges/universities of Telangana state. Here we are providing the information about TS ICET 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Online Application Form
- The TS ICET 2019 application form will be released by the authority from the 1st week of March 2019.
- The Final date to fill and submit the TS ICET 2019 application form will be the 1st week of April 2019 (without paying the late application fee).
- The students can fill and submit the TS ICET 2019 application form only via online mode.
- Keep the printout of the online application form for the future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 350/-(Three Hundred Fifty Rupees only).
- For SC/ST students, the application fee will be Rs. 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Rupees only).
- The application fee can be deposited at Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers, TS Online Centers.
- The application fee can also be paid through online payment method.
Those fulfill the eligibility requirement mention below will be considered for the TS ICET admission 2019.
- Nationality: Indian National can apply.
- Residential: Applicants have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana state.
Qualification for MCA:
- Students must possess 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 12th level and secure minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam & 45% for reserved categories students.
Qualification for MBA:
- Applicants must hold 3 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks & 45% for reserved categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants those are in their final year of degree course are also eligible to apply.
TS ICET 2019 Tentative Dates
Here students can check the tentative dates of TS ICET 2019 exam
|application form||First week of March 2019|
|Closing date to fill application form||First week of April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of exam||Third week of May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||Third week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result/rank||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling|
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The TS ICET exam will be held through Computer Based Test (online mode).
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in TS ICET.
- Number of Questions: The paper will comprises total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be 150 minutes.
- Sessions: The exam will be scheduled in 2 sessions. Students will be allotted any of the two sessions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in TS ICET exam.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Data Proficiency||20 questions|
|Problem Solving||55 questions|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35 questions|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30 questions|
|Statistical Ability||10 questions|
|Section C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10 questions|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10 questions|
|Functional Grammar||15 questions|
|Reading Comprehension||15 questions|