TS LAWCET 2021 will be regulated by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level entrance test which is organized in the month of May. Every year, a number of aspirants appear the TS LAWCET examination to get admission into Three years and five -years LLB programmes. Through this entrance test, candidates can get admission in the various government and private institutions of the Telangana state. Here in this article we are providing the information related to TS LAWCET 2021.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
- Students can fill and submit TS LAWCET Application form 2021 only through online mode from the website.
- The application process will start from 3rd week of March 2021.
- No other mode (offline) will be available to submit the TS LAWCET application form.
- Upload the Scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future record.
- For unreserved category application fee for TS LAWCET will be Rs. 350/
- Application fee will be Rs 250/-. For SC/ST Category applicants
- Application fee can be paid through online gateway.
- Application fee can also be submitted through (TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana).
Important Tentative Dates of TS LAWCET 2021
Here students can check the schedule of TS LAWCET Entrance Exam 2021
|Online application form starts||March- 2021|
|Closing date to submit application without late fee||April-2021|
|Submit application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||May-2021|
|Closing date to submit application with late charges of Rs. 1000/-||May-2021|
|Closing date to submit application with late application fee of Rs. 2000/-||May- 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit the form with late fee of Rs.4000||May-2021|
|Availability of Admit card||May- 2021|
|Date of exam||May-2021|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||May-2021|
|Final Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May- 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET
Applicants must check the requirement before filling the TS LAWCET Form 2021
- Applicants must belong to Indian National
- Applicants should satisfy the local/non-local status.
- There are no age criteria for LLB courses.
- For LLB 3 year programme: Applicants must have possessed three years Graduation degree from any recognized university/colleges.
- Applicants must secured at least 45% marks & 40% marks for reserved categories in qualifying exam.
- Those applicants appearing final year of graduation can also eligible to apply.
- For LLB 5 year Programmes: Applicants must pass the 12th class exam from the recognized board and Telangana Board of Intermediate.
- Applicants must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- Appearing students can also apply
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2021
- Medium of Exam: The exam paper will be asked in English and Telugu language.
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be held in offline.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the paper
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective (MCQ) type questions.
- Number of Questions: TS LAWCET paper will contain total 120 questions
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|GK and Mental Ability (Part I)||30 questions||30 marks|
|Current Affairs (Part II)||30 questions||30 marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (PartIII)||60 questions||60 marks|
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who have successfully submitted their TS LAWCET application form will be able to download their Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket will be released in the 2nd week of May 2021. Hall Ticket will contain the Student’s Name, Roll No. examination Centre, Exam Day and Time etc.
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
The TS LAWET result 2021 will be announced in the month of June 2021. The students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET exam 2021. The rank card will be released after few days of result declaration.