TS PGECET 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of March 2020. The exam is administrated by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam held every year. TS PGECET 2020 is a gateway to get admission to PG programmes such as Graduate level Pharm-D, ME/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy/M. Arch, Technology. Here Students can check the details of TS PGECET 2020 application form.
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
Aspirants can check the details of TS PGECET 2020 application form from the below section:
- Applicants can register only through online for “TS PGECET 2020”.
- The application process will be commenced in the month of March 2020.
- Last Date for the application form submission will be in the month of May 2020.
- If a student fails to submit the application form within given dates then, they can submit the application form by paying the (late fee).
- Applicants have to enter all the necessary “personal and academic details” in the form.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of passport size (photograph and signature),at the time of registration.
- Applicants must apply separately for getting admission on the basis of “GATE score card”.
- TS PGECET 2020 Application Form will be submitted only via online.
- At last, take the printout of the filled-in- application form for further use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for General/OBC
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for SC/ST per test.
- Applicants have to pay an extra fee if applying for more than one exam.
- The fee can be paid through online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or AP/TS Online Centres).
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be the citizen of India and must hold the domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh/state. Applicants should satisfy “local/non local” status requirements.
- Applicants must possess the Bachelor’s degree in” B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech”.
- For Graduate Level Pharm-D (postgraduate) programme: Applicant must hold B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
- Applicants must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 45% for reserved category.
Important Tentative Dates of TS PGECET 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of TS PGECET 2020 application form
|March/ 2020||Date of Notification|
|March/ 2020||Commencement date of application Form|
|May/ 2020||Last date of online application submission without late fee|
|2nd week of May 2020||Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 500|
|3rd week of May 2020||Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000|
|3rd week of May 2020||Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000|
|4th week / Last week of May 2020||Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000|
|May/ 2020||Written Test|
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET
- Click on link “Apply Online”.
- The registration page will open on your computer screen in which students have to fill the information such as (name, Date of Birth , mobile number, email ID, Admit Card number (SSC/X), mother’s/father’s name etc).
- Now you have to Select the mode of payment and enter the necessary details.
- After that click on the link “Make Payment” and complete the payment procedure.
- After that, students will receive login ID & password to their registered (email ID or mobile number).
- Now start the Proceed to fill the rest of the application form.
- At the time of applying ,upload scanned images of “photograph and signature”
- After application form is completed and submitted, and take the printout of it for further communication.