UBTER Group C Syllabus post code 66 Rajkiya Prayaveshak . Nowadays the aspirants are preparing for the written exam of Samuh G for the post code 66 named KRajkiya Pryaveshak.
UBTER Group C Syllabus post code 66
But to prepare well for the exam and to score better marks they must know the syllabus of the exam. So here we are providing the syllabus of the post code 66 so that the candidates can prepare well for the exam and score better marks. The syllabus of post code 66 is listed below:-
- Uttarakhand Adhyaan-
- The aspirants must have the knowledge of all the facts and information related to the Uttarakhand State like the history of Uttarakhand
- Languages and Culture
- Agricultural System
- Political System
- Economy and other aspects
- Everything about the famous personalities
- All information related to recent events
- Rivers and routes
- Districts and tehsils.
- Fares and temples
- Historic places
- Mountains etc.
2. General Hindi:
- The aspirants must know how to solve questions based on unseen passages
- Authors and their poems
- Hindi Aptitude
- The aspirants must have the knowledge of all the facts related to the world
- Famous celebrities
- Days and dates of the world known events
- Current affairs
- Basics questions related to the minds, science, maths etc.