UKSSSC Admit Card Samuh G Avar Abhiyanta 29 October 2017. UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) will be organized the examination of UKSSSC Avar Abhiyanta 29 October 2017. UKSSSC will be issue the notification of 285 posts of Our Abhiyanta JE (Junior Engineer) 2017.
UKSSSC Admit Card Samuh G Avar Abhiyanta 29 October 2017
Aspirants Candidates can get all the information (notification, Admit card, Exam Date and Answer key) through the official website of UKSSSC. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is recently update the notification for downloading Admit card of our Abhiyanta (JE) 2017 in their official website which is sssc.uk.gov.in.
Visit the website regularly to new updating information of the examination.
Brief details (UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2017):
- Department Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSSC).
- Post Name: JE (Junior Engineer), Assistant Accountant.
- Total Post: 285 Seats.
- Application mode: Online.
- Exam Date: 29 October.
- Official website link: sssc.uk.gov.in.
How to download the Admit card UKSSSC Admit Card Samuh G Avar Abhiyanta 2017:
- Go to the official website of UKSSSC which is sssc.uk.gov.in. for downloading the Admit card of Avar Abhiyanta JE(Junior Engineer) 2017.
- Then click on the link “UKSSSC Junior Engineer/JE, Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2017.”
- Candidates must have filled their correct information like (Candidate’s Name, Father Name Date of Birth) etc and also upload recent photograph and Signature.
- Candidates should be bringing the original copy of valid photo ID with the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card.
- Click on submit button. After it Admit card File will be displayed.
- Take out the print out to get Hard Copy and save it.
Application fee for JE Exam 2017:
- The Application Fee of General /OBC category candidates will be Rs.300/-
- The Application fee of ST/SC category candidates will be Rs.150/-