UKSSSC Admit card Samuh G Computer Operator 15 October 2017. UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission) will be issued the notification of Samuh G Computer Operator Recruitment Test 2017.
UKSSSC Admit card Samuh G Computer Operator 15 October 2017
Uttarakhand Adhinasth Seva Chayan Aayog will be offering the direct recruitment of Samuh G Computer Operator Test 2017 for 57 posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who want to apply for this post can get all the information of exam in the official website of UKSSSC.
Brief information UKSSSC of Samuh G Computer Operator 2017:
- Organizer: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSSC).
- Total posts: 57 posts.
- Post Name: Samuh G Computer Operator.
- Department: Uttarakhand Adhinasth Seva Chayan Aayog
- Official website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Samuh G Computer Operator 2017: posts
|Available Posts||Total Posts|
- Applicant must have cleared Graduation through a recognized university/board.
- They should be cleared at least One year Diploma in Computer Application or Diploma in Engineering with any branch, One year Diploma in Computer Application / M.Sc in CS.
- The age limit for UKSSSC Samuh G Computer Operator 2017 Exam should be 21-42 years.
- Pay scale 5,200-20,200), Grade Pay – 2800/-.
Exam Date: UKSSSC Samuh G Computer Operator 2017
- Start online Application form: 26 November 2017.
- Closing date of Online Application form: 28 December 2017.
- Exam Date: 15 October (Official).
Downloading UKSSSC Samuh G Admit card 2017:
- Visit the official website of “UKSSSC” which is @www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the link UKSSSC Admit Card 2017 for respective Posts.
- Mention all the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name etc.
- Submit the details after it Admit card File will be displayed.
- Take the print out of UKSSSC Samuh Admit card 2017and save it for exam.
- General Category: Rs.300/-
- OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- SC Category: Rs.150/-
- ST Category: Rs.150/-
Syllabus for Samuh G Computer Operator 2017 Exam:
- The written examination will be consist topics; General Aptitude (50) and post based questions (100).
- The question paper will be consist 150 Objective Type Questions.
- Ever wrong attempt will be deducted 0.25 marks.