UP B.Ed 2019 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Date Admit Card. The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh and the Lucknow University will be commencing UP BEd (JEE) examination 2019. A notification of UP B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) will be released in the official website of the Authority board.
UP B.Ed 2019 Application
Candidates who want to get opportunity in teaching can fill the Application form through online mode. The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May 2019. It is a state level examination, conducted by the Authority every year.In this Article, All candidates can easily get all the required details of UP B.Ed (JEE) 2019 Eligibility, Application Procedure, Dates, Admit Card and Exam Pattern.
- All Candidates should be an Indian.
- They must have passed Graduation through recognized Board of UP or central university.
- They must have obtain at least 45% marks for the exam.
- B.Tech candidates must have scored at least 55% marks can also apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit applicable.
Important Dates for UP B.ED (JEE) 2019:
- Starting Online Application: February 2019
- Ending Date of Registration: March 2019
- Closing Date of Online Fee Submission: March 2019
- Closing Date of online form submission: April 2019
- Exam Date “UP B.ED (JEE) 2019:” May 2019
- Announcement of Result: May 2019
- Counselling Procedure: June 2019
Method for Applying UP B.ED 2019:
- Candidates can get the Application form through online in the official website. The official website will be www.upbed.nic.in.
- They can also get the Form of “UP B.ED (JEE) 2019”directly from the university.
- Fill all the required details into the Application form and follow all the given instruction carefully.
- Paid the Application fee via Demand Draft.
- Attach all the documents along with Demand Draft to the University of UP through speed post.
Exam pattern: UP BED (JEE) 2019
- Objective type questions will be there.
- Negative Marking will be available.
- There will be two question papers in the exam (Paper I and II)
- For download the Admit card of “UP B.Ed JEE 2019” candidates can go to the official website through online mode.
- Candidate need to mention their Application Number for downloading the Admit Card.
- Take out the print of the Admit card and save further use.
- The Admit card will be carry all required personal details, roll number and examination venue.
The authority board of UP will announce the result through online mode only. Candidates will be checking their result from the official website portal. Students have to mention their Roll Number for checking the result.