UP B.Ed 2018 Syllabus Exam Pattern Application form. Uttar Pradesh Education Board and the Lucknow University will be commencing UP B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018. Uttar Pradesh Education Board will be released a notification of UP B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Application 2018.
UP B.Ed 2018 Syllabus Exam Pattern
B.Ed is a full time course of two years, those Candidates who want to become a teacher in primary and secondary colleges. All candidates can download the Syllabus and Exam pattern of U.P B.Ed 2018 examination in the Official Website.
In this Article, we are given the details of Exam pattern and Syllabus related “B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018” for the Candidates who are preparing to crack the examination. B.Ed Examination papers will be based on the following topics related questions Aptitude, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Related Subjects.
UP B.Ed 2018 Syllabus:
The Lucknow University and Uttar Pradesh Education Board will organize “UP B.Ed 2018” examination every year. For cracking the examination candidates can get complete information related the Syllabus of UP B.Ed examination here on this post. In this Article, we have highlighted full information related UP B.Ed syllabus 2018. Visit the site regularly.
- Math Ability and Mental Ability question
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Language Ability Test
- Teaching Proficiency Test
- Subject Test (Arts, Science, Agriculture, Commerce)
UP B.Ed 2018: Exam Pattern
- P B.Ed 2018 exam is divided into two papers.
- All papers will have Objective Type Questions.
- The papers consist of 200 marks each.
- Time duration will be 3 hours.
- All right answer will be awarded with 02 marks.
- All wrong attempt will be deducted 0.33 marks each.
- The topics contain in the 1st paper will be given below:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Language Test: chooses Hindi or English.
- The topics contain in the 2nd paper will be given below:
- Aptitude Ability.
- Main subject (Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
|Paper I||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||200 Marks||03:00 Hour|
|Aptitude Ability||200 Marks||03:00 Hour|
|Main subject (Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)|