UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2018 Dates Rounds Documents. The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh and the Lucknow University will be recently released the notification for the schedule of UP B.Ed Counseling 2018 in their official website. Lucknow University will organize B.Ed courses every year for admission. The Organizing Authority will be updated the counseling schedule and dates in their official website.
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2018
The candidates who successfully cracked the examination of UP B.Ed 2018 and waiting for counseling dates they can check the official link for registering themselves. In this Article, we are updating all the details for “UP B.Ed Counselling 2018” (Schedule, Merit list, Seat Allotment, Important Dates, and Required Documents etc). Visit the website regularly.
Brief Details for UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2018:
- Authority Name: The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh and the Lucknow University
- Exam Name: UP B.Ed 2018
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Date “UP B.ED (JEE) 2018”: May 2018
- Announcement of Result: May 2018
- Counselling Procedure: June 2018
Counselling Schedule: UP B.Ed 2018
- The Counselling will be organized by Lucknow University and the official website is upbed.nic.in
- Fill correct details like: Name, Name of the College and Course (which they want to get admission) for registering UP B.Ed 2018 Examination.
- Then paid the Counselling fee for registration.
- Counselling fee can be submitted through online mode.
- After registration, Candidates called for seat allotment by the Authority.
- Selected Candidates can get the seat on the basis of scored marks obtained by the candidates in the examination and according to the seats availability in the colleges.
Important Note: Before the Deadline, selected Applicant will have report to the college which they get admission after the seat allotment by the authority.
Documents:UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2018
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Lucknow university
The successful candidates will be eligible for the further process of counselling. The counselling process carried out for at least for 28 days. The counselling process will start from June, 2018.