UP B.EL.ED 2018 Application Eligibility Exam Dates Exam Pattern. UP B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) is a four years full time course for undergraduate students. UP B.El.Ed exam is a professional degree programme will be offered, Elementary Teacher Education for 12th pass students. Through this exam govt. give a chance to the undergraduate students to make career in the field of Teaching.
UP B.EL.ED 2018
Through this Article we are updated some important details related UP B.EL.ED Exam 2018 such as( Application,Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates, College List etc.) Get more information for this exavisit this site regularly.
Some Details for UP B.EL.ED 2018:
- Course Name: B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Duration: 4 years
- Examination Type: Semester System
- Eligibility: Intermediate from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be cleared Intermediate with 50%marks from any reputed Board/University.
- Undergraduate Students will be eligible for this exam.Candidates who are perusing their 10+2 final examinations are also eligible for apply.
- For seeking admission in UP B.EL.ED Course, Candidates must have qualify the CET( Centralized Entrance Test).
- Candidates must have Completed Age of Seventeen for seeking admission in the programme.
How to Apply For UP B.El.Ed 2018:
Go to the official website of the university/college of UP which candidates want to get admission.
- Then, fill the Registration form and after it get the registration no.
- Then they must be fill all required details in the Application form.
- Paid the Application fee and submit the Application form.
- Application fees will be paid via online mode.
- Lastly, take the print out of the Application form and save it for further use.
Admission Process: UP B.EL.ED 2018
- Some of the colleges offering admission on the basis of obtained merit list at the Intermediate level.
- Some of the colleges and institutes offering admission based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test.
- The counselling procedure is divided into two additional rounds:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
- After it merit list will be released by the college/institute.
- Qualify candidates get admission in UP B.EL.ED Course.
There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- Time duration will be 2 hours.
- Each Questions carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
UP B.El.Ed Admit Card 2018:
- UP B.EL.ED Admit Card 2018 will be released by the official website of the organizing authority.
- All candidates must have fill the correct details on the Application Form to get the Admit Card for B.EL.ED exam 2018.
- Admit card will have all the details related the examination such as (Exam center, Roll no, Date of Birth etc).
- Admit card and ID Proof will be compulsory in the examination hall.
- Admit card will be released very soon.
The result of UP B.EL.ED 2018 will be updated in the official website of the university.For download the result of B.EL.ED 2018 examination, candidates can check from this Article or website.
After updating result organizing authority of UP will be held the Counselling Schedule. Qualifying candidates can get admission through the counselling.Candidates will have to choose the examination centers which are available for the exam.