UP B.EL.ED 2019 Application Eligibility Exam Dates Exam Pattern. UP B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) is a 4 years full time course for UG students. UP B.El.Ed exam is a professional degree course will be offered, Elementary Teacher Education for 10+2 pass students. Through this exam government give a chance to the Graduate candidates to make career in the field of Teaching.
UP B.EL.ED 2019
Through this Article we are updated some important details related UP B.EL.ED Exam 2019 such as( Application,Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates, College List etc.) Get more information for this exavisit this site regularly.
Important Tentative Dates of UP B.El.Ed 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019
|Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||April 2019|
|Last date for form submission with late charges of Rs. 500||April 2019|
|Admit Card||April 2019|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed exam||May 2019|
Some Details for UP B.EL.ED 2019:
- Course Name: B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Duration: 4 years
- Examination Type: Semester System
- Eligibility: Intermediate from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be cleared Intermediate with 50%marks from any reputed Board/University.
- UG candidates will be eligible for UP B.EL.ED exam.Candidates who are perusing their 10+2 are also eligible for apply.
- For seeking admission in UP B.EL.ED , aspirants must have qualify the ( Centralized Entrance Test.
- Candidates must have Completed Age of 17 for seeking admission in the programme.
How to Apply For UP B.El.Ed 2019:
- Visit to the official website of the university.
- Click on the related to B.El.Ed application form
- Then, fill the Registration form carefully and after that candidates will get their registration no.
- Enter all necessary details in the Application form.
- Submit the Application fee and submit the Application form.
- Application fees will be paid via online mode using credit card,debit card,online banking.
- Lastly, take the print out of the Application form and save it for further communication.
Admission Process: UP B.EL.ED 2019
- Some of the colleges provide admission on the basis of obtained merit list at the 10+2 level.
- Some of the colleges offering admission based on the students performance in a entrance test.
- The counselling procedure is divided into 2 rounds:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
- After the counselling round merit list will be released.
- Qualify candidates get admission in UP B.EL.ED Course.
There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- Time duration will be 2 hours.
- Each Questions carry 4 marks.
- Penalty Marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
UP B.El.Ed Admit Card 2019:
- UP B.EL.ED Admit Card 2019 will be released by the official website of the organizing authority.
- All candidates must have fill the correct details on the Application Form to get the Admit Card for B.EL.ED exam 2019.
- Admit card contains all the details related the examination such as (Exam center, Roll no, Date of Birth etc).
- B.El.Ed Admit card 2019 and ID Proof will be mandatory in the examination hall.
- Admit card will be released very soon.
The result of UP B.EL.ED 2019 will be updated in the official website of the university.For download the result of B.EL.ED 2019 examination, candidates can check from this Article or website.
After updating result organizing authority of UP will be conduct the Counselling rounds . Qualifying students can get admission through the counselling process.Candidates will have to choose the examination centers which are available for the exam.