UP CPAT 2018 Counselling Dates Rounds Rank List. Uttar Pradesh Medical Education Department will be updated the notification of UP CPAT 2018 counselling. The Director General of Medical Education will be released the schedule of CPAT 2017 counselling through its official website. UP CPAT Counselling 2018 will be held in October 2018.
UP CPAT 2018 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be based on two rounds (1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th). MGKV (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhyapith, Varanasi will be organized the examination of UP CPAT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test) 2018. MGKV will be released the notification of UP CPAT Exam, offering opportunity to get admission in BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programs for the academic session 2018.
Here in this article we are updating all the details for “UP CPAT” Counselling 2018(Important Dates, and Required Documents etc). visit the website regularly.
UP CPAT Counselling 2018: Brief Details
- Starting Registration Procedure: September 2018
- Ending Date of Application: September 2018
- Admit card will be out: September 2018
- Date of Examination: October 2018
- Answer Key will be released: October 2018
- Result Declaration: October 2018
- Counselling Procedure: October 2018 onward
- Aspirants must be the permanent candidate of U.P and they also having a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Age limit of the candidate will be 17 years to 25 years.
- They must be passed intermediate (12th) with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology and English from well known board.
- For General Category Candidates will be obtain at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% for Reserved Category Candidates).
- The Age Relaxation of reserved category will be 5 years.
UP CPAT Counselling 2018:
The selected Candidates can only appeared in the counselling of “UP CPAT 2018″ The official Authority of CPAT will be released counselling Date very soon in their official website portal. After the Entrance Test, counselling Dates will be disclose by the Authority. The Authority will be invited to those candidates who have obtained minimum qualifying for appearing in the counselling round. Selected Candidates allotted the seats.
- 10+2 and 12th class mark sheet / passing certificated.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- 5 recent color passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate etc.
- Medical Certificate.
- Valid ID Proof.
- Admit Card.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- Transfer Certificate.