UP D.EL.Ed 2018 Registration Application Age limit Counselling. UTTAR PARDESH BASIC EDUCATION BOARD (UPBEB) has conduct D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) exam, for the seeking candidates in the govt. teaching sector. UP Education Board invites the desiring candidates who want to take admission in UP D.El.Ed exam. Check the registration details about D.EL.ED Exam into the official website www.upbasiceducationboard.
UP D.EL.Ed 2018 Registration
Here we are giving all the details about the exam notification and paper schedules.
Organization name: State council of Education Research And Training
Course Name : U.P D.EL.Ed 2018 Course Duration and name: Two year diploma in Elementary Education.
Qualification for U.P D.EL.Ed 2018 Exam:
- The applicant who are interested in the admission process must be graduate from any recognized university.
- The age of candidates must be 18 years and Upper age limit is not more than 31years.
- Age will be calculates as on 01 July 2018.
How to fill up the U.P D.EL.ED 2018 Application form:
- Firstly go to the official web portal: www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Go to the link “U.P BTC (D.EL.ED) 2018” Registration.
- Edit the all required qualification details related to the exam.
- Then, you will get your User Name and Password or Registration Number.
Counseling Process UP D.EL.Ed 2018:
Counselling method of UP BTC (D.EL.ED) 2018 will conduct under online mode. Candidates will get the full details about U.P BTC (D.EL.ED) 2018 to the help of the official link given below. In the web link, there will be many useful and important details given regarding the exam selection.
Exam Dates of U.P D.EL.ED 2018:
|Date of the exam registration||June 2018|
|Registration last date||June 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||July 2018|
|Print application form( closing date)||July 2018|
|Correction the registration form||July 2018|
|Written exam||August 2018|
|Cut off or Merit List||August 2018|
- Certificates of class X and XII.
- Registration number and payment slip
- Degree of Graduation/mark sheet.
- Domicile (U.P)
- Recent Color photographs
- Aadhaar card (ID Proof()
- Caste/other certificates (if applicable)