UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Counselling Age limit Counselling Dates. UTTAR PARDESH BASIC EDUCATION BOARD (UPBEB) has conduct D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) exam, for the seeking candidates in the govt. teaching sector. Check the registration details about D.EL.ED Exam into the official website www.upbasiceducationboard.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019
- As per the latest news from local newspaper (Dainik Jagran) up basic education board authority has announced that UP D.EL.ED (BTC) 2016 session is zero.
- The number of seat and colleges will be doubled.
- Those candidates have any issue related to age limit. They can apply in new registration.
- In New registration age will be calculated as on 01 July 2019.
- New registration only for those candidates who are not apply due to age limit.
- Wait for official notification. We advice to read daily local newspaper.
- All information from liable source.
- Official notification will be issued soon
Qualification for U.P D.EL.Ed 2019 Exam:
- Candidates must be graduate with 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from any recognized university.
- The age of candidates must be 18 years and Upper age limit is not more than 31years.
- Age will be calculates as on 01 July 2019.
How to fill up the U.P D.EL.ED 2019 Application form:
- Acess the official web portal: www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Go to the link “U.P BTC (D.EL.ED) 2019” New Registration.
- Feed all required qualification details related to the exam.
- Then, you will get your Registration number.
- Finally take print out of system generated registration number.
Counseling Process UP D.EL.Ed 2019:
- Counselling method of UP BTC (D.EL.ED) 2018 will conduct under offline mode.
- Counselling process will be held in month of Augist 2018.
- In the web link, there will be many useful and important details given regarding the exam selection.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Date:
|Online Registration||June 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||July 2019|
|Cut off or Merit List Counselling||End of August 2018|
- Certificates of class X and XII.
- Registration number and payment slip
- Degree of Graduation/mark sheet.
- Domicile (U.P)
- Recent Color photographs
- Aadhaar card (ID Proof)
- Caste/other certificates (if applicable)