UP D.EL.ED Seat Allotment 2018 Available Here. Uttar Pradesh Education Board and the State Council of Education Research and Training(SCERT) has recently released the Counselling Schedule of Basic Training Certificate or Diploma in Elementary Education(D.EL.ED) 2018-2019. The Registration process will be started very soon by the Authority Board.The Organizing Authority of UP will be updated the schedule of counselling and dates in their official website.
UP D.EL.ED Seat Allotment 2018
According to the official announcement registration will be started on the month of July 2018-2019.All information related the counselling schedule will be given in the official website portal of UP Education Board.We are updated all the details related “UP D.EL.ED 2018″(Schedule, Merit list, Seat Allotment, Important Dates, and Required Documents etc).
Brief Details for UP D.EL.ED 2018:
- Organizing Authority:State Council of Education Research and Training(SCERT) of UP.
- Exam Name: UP D.EL.ED(Diploma in Elementary Education) 2018
- State: Uttar Pradesh.
- Mode of Counselling: online
- Official Website Portal: www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
|Online Registration starts||June/July 2018|
|Last Date for online Registration||June/July 2018|
|Ending Date for paid Application fee||June/July 2018|
|Ending Date for print Application form||August 2018|
|Correction of Application Form||August 2018|
|Counselling Start||September 2018|
|Allotment of Seats||September 2018|
|Verification of the Documents||September 2018|
|2nd Counselling||October 2018|
|2nd Documents verification||October 2018|
|Training Session Starts||October 2018|
- The candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized Board/University of India with 50% marks(45% for reserved category).
- The age limit is between 18 -31 years respectively.
- They must be having a Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
Counselling Schedule: UP D.EL.Ed 2018
- The Counselling will be organized by SCERT of UP.The official website is www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
- The Counselling process will be online mode.
- go to the link “UP D.EL.ED 2018 Registration.”
- Candidates must be fill correct details like: Name, Date of Birth, Email Id and all personal details which is required.
- Then paid the Counselling fee for registration.
- Counselling fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The Organizing Authority called the candidates for seat allotment after the registration.
- Candidates who selected can get the seat through the qualifying marks obtained by the candidates in the examination and on the basis of the seats availability in the colleges.
UP D.EL.ED Counselling 2018:
- SCERT of UP will be announced counselling Schedule very soon in their official website portal.Candidates who selected can only participated in the counselling of “UP D.EL.ED 2018.”
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of qualifying marks obtain in the entrance test. Selected Candidates allotted the seats.
- The successful candidates will be eligible for the further process of counselling.
- The counselling process carried out for at least for 28 days. The counselling process will start from September, 2018.
- 10th+12th class mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Graduation Mark Sheet/Degree.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Photographs and Valid Identity Proof.
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate etc.
- Medical Certificates.
- Transfer Certificates.
- Fee Receipt.
- Registration from
- Seat Allotment Letter.