UP JEECUP 2018 Polytechnic Application form Exam date. A notification has been released by the JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh) regarding the entrance exam of Polytechnic courses. The applicants who want to get admissions in the several polytechnic colleges in the several colleges of UP can check the complete details regarding the UP JEECUP 2018 Exam here on this page.
UP JEECUP 2018 Polytechnic Application form Exam date
UP JEECUP 2018 Polytechnic Application Dates:
|Online application will begin from||Second Week of December 2017|
|Last date to apply||Second Week of February 2018|
|Admit card will be out||First Week of April 2018|
|UP JEECUP 2018 exam will take place||Third Week of April 2018|
|UP JEECUP 2018 Exam result will be out||Last Week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for UP JEECUP 2018 Polytechnic Application:
- For Diploma in Engineering and Technology, Home Science, Fashion Designing, Textile Design and Engineering Courses – The applicants must have cleared 10th with min. 35% marks
- For Diploma in Pharmacy/Diploma in Hotel Management Courses – The applicants must have cleared 10+2 with min. 55% marks.
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses – The applicants must have done Graduation
- For PG in Biotechnology – The applicants must have cleared B.Sc having Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry
How to apply UP JEECUP 2018 Polytechnic Application:
The applicants who want to apply for the UP JEECUP 2018 Exam must visit the official site of the same in order to do so. There they must click on the option apply online. Then they must fill the application form of the same by filling the complete details in the same. Then they must submit the form along with the fees. Then finally they must take the printout of the application form.
The applicants who want to apply for the UP JEECUP 2018 Exam must complete the registration process by paying off the application fees. The application fees for the UP JEECUP 2018 Exam can be paid by any of the medium like Debit or Credit cards, NEFT or Bank Challan etc. The application fee for the General and OBC category candidate is Rs.300 while it is Rs.200 for the SC/ST candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 27%
- SC category – 21%
- ST category – 2%
- PwD (Person with Disabilities) – 3%
- Ward of Military Personnel – 5%
- Girls candidates of all category – 20%
- The paper will include Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects
- There will be 120 objective type questions (MCQs)
- 1 mark will be deducted as negative marking for an incorrect answer
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the paper
- 4 marks will be given for a correct answer