JEECUP 2019 Application Form will be available from the 20 December 2018. JEECUP is the polytechnic entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam which is administrated by the Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education one time in a year. It is also called as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam. Through this exam, students can get admission into diploma, post diploma & Postgraduate diploma programmes in field of engineering/technology/management. Here, we are providing the information about JEECUP 2019 Application Form.
UP JEECUP 2019
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can fill the application form through only online mode from the official website.
- Application Form can’t be available through offline mode.
- Application form can be commenced to fill from the 20 December 2018.
- The Final date to fill and submit the application form will be in the month of February 2019.
- Students can also make corrections in the application form from the 2nd week of March 2019.
- Fill the details carefully & choose the test centre as per your preference at the time of filling the form.
- Applicants will be allowed to fill only one application form in each shift of examination.
- Applicants are advised to fill the personal details as mentioned on their school certificates.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in specified format at the time of filling the form.
- Do not send the printed copy of confirmation page to the authority.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for General and OBC category.
- The application fee of JEECUP will be Rs. 200 for SC/ST Category.
- Applicants can pay the fee through internet banking, credit card, and debit card and branch cash/cheque submit at any State Bank of India branch.
- The application fee will be non-refundable .
Important Dates of JEECUP 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of JEECUP 2019 Application Form
|Starting of application form||20 December 2018|
|Closing date to submit application form||28 February 2019|
|Rectification in filled-in application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||28 April 2019|
|Result announcement||Third week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts||May 2019/ June 2019|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before filling the form
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Applicant should pass/appearing the 10th class exam with minimum 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Applicants have to pass the class 12th exam in science discipline with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Applicants must pass/appearing the 10th or 12th class examination with agriculture and secure at least 35 % marks|
|PG Diploma||Graduates and final year graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply.|
JEECUP Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain the MCQ type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two sessions
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.
How to Fill the Application Form
Students can follow the following the steps mentioned below to fill the UP Polytechnic Application form 2019:
- Navigate the official website link
- Click on the Tab Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2019
- Select your group and submit it
- Read all the instructions carefully click on Click here to Proceed.
- Fill all the required details such as name, father’s name, Date of Birth, etc and submit the details.
- The application number will be sent to your Email ID or registered mobile number.
- Upload your photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in JPEG format by Clicking on upload images.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- At last, Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it till safe for future use.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
The authority will released the UP Polytechnic admit card 2019 through online mode, students can download the hall tickets from the website of authority. In case students found any discrepancy in hall tickets, they should immediately contact to the UP POLYTECHNIC Council. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without a valid JEECUP 2019 admit card. Students are required to bring photo ID proof along with JEECUP Admit Card at the exam hall. Students will be able to download the admit card in the 2nd week of April 2019. The UP Polytechnic 2019exam will be organized in the month of April 2019. The exam for all groups will be held on different sessions such as (morning shift and afternoon shift).