UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Eligibility Exam Date. UPPRB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board) will be released a notification for the recruitment of UP Police Constable posts 2018. UP Police Recruitment Board offered these vacancies for the candidates who want to get job in the Police Department.
UP Police Constable 2018
This is a golden opportunity for the Candidates to join UP Police Department. Willing and Eligible candidates can fill the Application form for the exam of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
Candidate can apply for the application form in the official website portal of UP Police Recruitment Board. We are updates all information related the examination in this post. Candidates can also check all updates of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 here in this website. Visit regularly to get all updates related the exam.
Brief Introduction:UP Police Constable 2018
- Organization: UP Police Recruitment Board.
- Name of the Exam: UP Police Constable 2018
- Total Posts: Updated soon.
- Official Website Portal: prpb.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria: UP Police Constable 2018
- Candidates must have cleared High School (10th) or Intermediate (12th) Classes or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Both Male and Female candidates will apply for this exam.
- The Age limit for Male Candidates will be minimum 18 years to 22 years and Female Candidates will be minimum 18 to 25 years old.
- The Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST will be applicable as per government rules.
Eligibility for Male Candidates:
For Physical Test:
- Chest- 79 cm (77 cm for ST category) .05 cm expend is compulsory.
- Height- 168 cm (160 cm for ST category)
- Weight- 50 kg minimum
Eligibility for Female Candidates:
For Physical Test:
- Weight- 40 kg minimum
- Height- 152 cm (147 cm for ST category)
Important dates for UP Police Constable 2018:
- Official Notification Starts: August 2018.
- Online Application process Starts: August 2018.
- Ending date of filling online form: September 2018
- Go to the official website portal of UPPRB which is prpb.gov.in.
- Online Registration starts very soon. Candidates may visit the official website regularly.
- Search a Recruitment link & open it.
- Click on the option “UP Police Constable Recruitment link 2018.”
- After it fill all the correct personal information & Click on Submit Button.
- Then pay the application fees and click on the submit button.
- Lastly take out the print and save it.
Application Fee for UP Police Constable 2018:
- Candidates can be paid Application fee for UP Police Recruitment Exam 2018 through online or offline modes.
- For Online Mode candidates paid through Debit or Credit Cards, Net Banking etc.
- For Offline mode Candidates paid through Bank Challan etc.
Selection Procedure: UP Police Constable 2018
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
Documents Verification and Interview.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying marks obtained in Metric and Higher Secondary Class, Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Personal Interview and Documents Verification.
- UP Police Recruitment Board will be prepared final merit list.
- Then, qualified candidates will be called for the Interview by the authority.