UP Polytechnic 2019 Registration Application Eligibility Exam Date. UPBTE (Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education) will be organized “JEECUP 2019” or “U.P Polytechnic 2019” examination. It is a state level exam, also known as “Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination” (UPJEE). Interested and Eligible candidates will get admission into various diploma courses like engineering, technology, pharmacy etc.
UP Polytechnic 2019
We have given all the details about JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019 examination here on this post. All the students who want to take admission in U.P Polytechnic 2019 can check the details on the official site of UPBTE, which is ubpbte.nic.in. The Official Notification will be publish in mid of December 2018.
The mode of JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019 Application Form will be online and it will be started in 2nd week of December 2018. Ending Date of Application Form will be February 2019.
IMPORTANT DATES UP Polytechnic 2019:
- Online Application Form will be start: 20 December 2018
- Closing Date of online Application form: 28 February 2019
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: 3rd week of March 2019
- Examination will be held: 28 April 2019
- Result will be out: June 2019
- Counselling 1st: June – July 2019
- Counselling 2nd: July 2019
- Counselling 3rd : August 2019
Basic Eligibility Criteria UP Polytechnic 2019:
Here the basic eligibility criteria for “U.P JEECUP (Polytechnic) 2019” given below;
- Candidates must have passed High School or equivalent exam with any reputed board/institute.
- They must be scoring at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- The Age Limit should be of 14yrs.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam, also eligible to apply.
General and OBC Category the Application Fees will be Rs.300 and Rs.200 for SC/ST category. The mode of paid Application Fees should be online/offline mode.
How to apply UP Polytechnic 2019:
U.P JEECUP (Polytechnic) 2019 Application Form will be out through the online mode. The Official Authority should be released the JEECUP 2019 Application Form on their official website.
- Go to the official website of JEECUP 2019, which is ubpbte.nic.in.
- Click the option “Apply for JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019.”
- Then they must be register for the Online Registration Application form.
- After it fill the application form carefully and mention their required qualification.
- Then upload their scanned Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression (left hand) in the Application Form.
- Now paid the application fee through via any Online or Offline modes.
- Submit the Application Form of “JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019”
- Take the printout of the application form for their future use and save it.
UP Polytechnic 2019: Admit Card
UPBTE should be issue the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 through online mode. The releasing date of JEECUP 2019 admits card will be the second week of April 2018. All candidates can download the Admit Card through online mode from the official site of UPBTE. Applicants should be mentioning their all required details to download the Admit Card of JEECUP 2019.
Here we are giving the link for download JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019 Admit Card 2019 on this post. All candidates can easily download the admit card through this post.
The official link is ubpbte.nic.in.
JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019 Result:
UP JEECUP (Polytechnic) Result 2019 will be released by the UPBTE from the third week of May 2018. To the online mode, Candidates can check their Polytechnic result through the official website. Candidates must have mentioned their Roll No. to check the result.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling:
U.P JEECUP counselling 2019 will be released in the month of May or June 2019. The mode of counselling procedure will be online. Applicant must be selected on the basis of qualifying marks in the Written Entrance Test. After the counselling process candidates who will be selected called for seat allotment. Candidates can also check all the details of JEECUP U.P (Polytechnic) 2019 in this post.
JEECUP (Polytechnic) 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The time duration of the JEECUP (Polytechnic) Examination will be 3 hours.
- The examination will be divided into two sessions i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- The medium of examination will be Hindi and English.
- The question paper will be contains 100 questions.
- Negative Marking will be in the Examination. Every wrong attempt will be deducted one mark.