UP Primary Teacher 2018-2019 Application Eligibility Exam Dates. The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will be released a notification of UP Primary Teacher (Class I-V) 2018-2019 Examination. This is a good opportunity to the candidates who want to make career in teaching. Candidates can fill the Application and get job in Primary Teaching. In this Article, we are updating all information related the examination such as( notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus,Registration etc).
UP Primary Teacher 2018-2019
Brief details related the Examination:
- Organization: The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Exam Name: UP Primary Teacher 2018.
- State: Uttar Pradesh.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Posts: Updated soon.
- Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for “UP Primary Teacher 2018” Exam:
- Candidates must be passed Graduation with Two Years BTC/ Vishith BTC/ Four Years D.EL.ED/ Two years BTC in Urdu Education for well known Board/ University.
- They also must be passed UPTET Exam (Primary Level).
- For General Category Candidates must be obtain 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- The Age Relaxation will be based on the given rules and regulations. the Minimum age limit will be 18 years and Upper age limit will be 40 years old.
Exam Dates for Primary Exam 2018:
|Starting Online Application Form||December 2017|
|Ending Date for Apply||January 2018|
|Print Application Form||January 2018|
|E-Challan Print for fees deposition||January 2018|
Method for Applying UP Primary Teacher 2018:
- Go to the official link of “Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. “
- Click on the Registration option.Fill the Registration form with correct details.
- After it Candidates get Registration no.
- Mention the Registration no. and start fill the Application Form.
- Fill all the correct personal details which are necessary and also read the instructions carefully.
- Then Candidates will be upload their scanned photograph and Signature.
- Check the details of the Application Form and submit it.
- Lastly take the print out and save it for further use.