UP Primary Teacher 2019-2020 Application Eligibility Exam Dates. The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will be released a notification of UP Primary Teacher (Class I-V) 2019-2020 Examination. This is a good opportunity to the aspirants who want to make career in teaching. Aspirants can fill the Application and get job in Primary Teaching. In this Article, we are updating all details related the exam such as( notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus,Registration etc).
UP Primary Teacher 2019-2020
Brief details related the Examination:
- Organization: The Education Board of Uttar Pradesh(UP).
- Exam Name: UP Primary Teacher 2019.
- State: UttarPradesh.
- Mode of Application: Online mode.
- Posts: Updated soon.
- Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for “UP Primary Teacher 2019” Exam:
- Applicants must be cleared Graduation with Two Years BTC/ Vishith BTC/ Four Years D.EL.ED/ Two years BTC in Urdu Education for well known Board/ University.
- Applicants also passed UPTET Exam (Primary Level).
- For General Category applicants must be obtain 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST Category applicants.
- The Age Relaxation will be based on the government rules and regulations. the Minimum age limit will be 18 years and Maximum age limit will be 40 years old.
Exam Dates for Primary Exam 2019:
|Starting Online Application Form||December 2019|
|Ending Date for Apply||January 2020|
|Print Application Form||January 2020|
|E-Challan Print for fees deposition||January 2020|
Method for Applying UP Primary Teacher 2019:
- Go to the official website of authority
- Click on the link related to Registration option.Enter the Registration form with correct details.
- After it students get Registration no.
- Mention the Registration no. and start filling the online Application Form.
- Enter all the correct personal details which are necessary and also read the instructions carefully.
- Then students will be upload their scanned photograph and Signature.
- Check all the details carefully in the application and submit the application form.
- Lastly take the print out and save it for further communication.