UPESEAT 2019 Application Form has been released by the authority . University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test will be regulated by the UPES( University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun. UPESEAT is a university level examination.
This exam is organized for admission into B.Tech programmes in various streams. The University will give admission into B.Tech course on the basis of the UPESEAT 2019 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%). Here we are providing the information about UPESEAT 2019.
UPESEAT Application Form 2019
In this section we are providing the details about UPESEAT Application Form 2019
- UPESEAT online application form has been available via online & offline mode.
- Students can fill and submit the application form released.
- The application form along with the prospectus will be available from the admission counters at Delhi/Dehradun/Ahmedabad/Chandigarh/Cochin/Coimbatore/Hyderabad/Kolkata/ Mumbai & by sending DD in favor of (UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi)
- While filling the form upload a passport size photograph.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future communication.
- The application fee is Rs. 1850/- via DD or Online
- The application fee is Rs. 1750/- via cash.
- The DD should be made in favor of (UPES Fee Account, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi).
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria of UPESEAT are given below:
- Qualification: Applicant must pass their 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant has to obtain minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subject: Applicant must qualify their 10+2 exam with PCM group & secure at least 60% marks.
For Board Merit:
- Qualification: Applicants have to qualify their 10th and 12th board exam from a recognized board with PCM stream.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to obtain secured 80% marks in the above exam.
For JEE Main Merit:
- Qualification: Students have to clear 10th & 12th examination from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Minimum Marks: Students have to secure minimum 60% marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Cut –Off : JEE Mains cut-off to apply for a UPESEAT will be announced after JEE Mains 2019.
UPESEAT 2019 Examination Dates
Here we are providing the dates of UPESEAT 2019
|Starting of online application form||start|
|Final date to apply||8 May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||13 May to 19 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date for board merit aspirants||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling for JEE Main aspirants||3rd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: The UPESEAT paper will contain MCQ Type Question.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in UPESEAT paper.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 3 Hrs.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct answer.There is no provision of penalty marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30 questions|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20 questions|