UPSC CAPF AC 2018: Union Public Service Commission is soon going to publish a notification for the UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Exam. UPSC organises the UPSC CAPF AC Exam each year so as to recruit the eligible candidates on the posts of AC (Assistant Commandant) in several departments. The applicants who are interested in applying for the UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Exam can check all details here.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Application
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Dates:
|Application procedure will start from||April 2018|
|Last date to fill online forms||May 2018|
|Examination date||July 2018|
|Result declaration||September 2017|
|Personal interview||November 2017|
- The Candidates must be Indian Citizen
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidates must be 20 to 25 years old as on the 1st of August 2018
- The candidates must have min. physical requirement given in the official notification
How to apply:
The Applicants who are interested in applying for the UPSC CAPF AC 2018 can do so by simply going on the official site of UPSC which happens to be upsc.gov.in. The applicants must click on the UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Application form option there and then they must fill it by entering their details. Then they must submit the same finally.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of 3 stages. They are:-
- Written exam
- Physical Standard Test/Medical Test
- Personal Interviews
- Written exam includes two papers
- Paper I will be of General Ability and Intelligence.
- Paper I will be of 250 marks and will include MCQs
- Paper II will be of Essay and Comprehension.
- Paper II will be of 250 marks and will be descriptive in nature.