UPSC CISF 2018: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is soon about to issue a notification for the UPSC CISF 2018. Thousands of applicants take part in the UPSC CISF Exam 2018. UPSC organizes the UPSC CISF AC Exam for the post of LDCE (Lower Division Clerk) in its department. The applicants who are interested in UPSC CISF 2018 Exam can see entire details here.
UPSC CISF 2018 Application Registration
- Those interested in applying should have pursued graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have completed four years of regular service as on January 1, 2017
- It includes 150 questions carrying 2 marks each
- Paper is of a total of 300 marks
- Duration given in this exam is 2.5 hours
- Medium is both English and Hindi
- It contains 2 sections of 75 marks each
- It includes Essay writing in precise writing and also comprehension
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours
- marks are 100 in this paper
How to Apply:
The applicants who are to apply for the UPSC CISF Exam 2018 must visit upsc.gov.in. There they must click on the option Apply Online. Then they must register there and fill UPSC CISF 2018 Exam Application form. Then after that they must submit it along with the fees.
The applicants who are to apply for the UPSC CISF Exam 2018 need to pay its application fee. The application fee can be submitted through Credit card, Debit card, NEFT etc. The application fee for UPSC CISF Exam 2018 will be soon updated here.
UPSC CISF 2018 Exam Dates:
- Starting of Online Registration – 1st week of December 2017
- Last date for Application – Ending week of December 2017
- Admit card to be out – Ending of February 2018
- UPSC CISF 2018 to be held – 1st week of March 2018