UPSC CISF AC 2019 Registration. UPSC CISF AC 2019 Application form Eligibility Exam Date. Union Public Service Commission has issued the notification regarding the UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019. UPSC conducting the UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Examination every year. Lakh of candidates fill the online application forms of the UPSC CISF AC Exam every year. Candidates can visit the official webiste to apply online for UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Registration
UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019 Exam pattern:–
Part I – Written test of 150 objective type questions each 2 marks carrying. The questions are mandatory and time duration is about 2.5 hours . The question paper comes in both English and Hindi mode. It contains two sections. In first section General Intelligence subject is there of 75 questions (150 marks). In second section Professional Skills subject is there of 75 questions (150 marks).
Part II – Part II covers Essay Writing, Precise writing and Comprehension. Duration of 2 hours is given. This Part II exam is of 100 marks.
How to Apply UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019:
The candidates who are going to apply for the UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019 will have to visit the official site of the UPSC which is upsc.gov.in.
- First of all candidate must be register then get the registration number (login details).
- Using registration number, date of birth, password candidate can login to apply online.
- Fill Online application (all information should be correct)
- Pay fee via offline or online mode
- Print the application form for future reference.
Application fees –
The candidates who are going to apply for the UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019 must submit the fees through any of the modes. The application fees for the UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019 will be soon updated here.
Important dates for UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019:-
- Online Application process – December 2019
- Last date to apply online UPSC CISF AC Exam 2019– December 2019
- UPSC CISF AC Exam will be held– March 2020