USET 2019 Exam: A notification regarding the USET Exam is going to be out by the Kumaun University. Kumaun University will be issuing the official notification for the USET 2019 Exam in the month of February 2019.
USET Exam Application Registration
USET (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test) is administrated by the Kumaun University all over the state of Uttarakhand in order to provide admissions in its university to the eligible applicants. The applicants can check the details of the USET 2019 Exam here.
Eligibility Criteria for USET Entrance Test 2019:
- The applicants must have Master’s Degree gotten from a reputed college or university
- The applicants must have got a min. of 55% marks in their degree
- Final year candidates can also take part
- The Applicants can take part for SET Exam in their Post Graduation subject only.
- No Upper Age limit is there
How to Apply USET Examination 2019:
- Go to the official site of the USET
- Then click on the option USET there
- Then fill the USET Exam 2019 Application
- Then enter your details in the USET Exam Application form 2019
- Then Submit the same along with fees
USET Exam 2019 Application fees:
The Aspirants who are about to take part in the USET Examinatiom 2019 must pay the USET Exam Application fee. The application fee for the USET Examination 2019 can be paid through E-challan, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking etc
- 3 Papers will be there in the exam
- Paper I contains 60 MCQs (50 are compulsory) of 100 marks
- Paper II contains 50 MCQs (all are compulsory) of 100 marks
- Paper III contains 75 questions (all are compulsory) of 150 marks
- Duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All papers are Objective Type
- There will be two sessions in the Exam
Important dates for USET Examination 2019:
Here we are mentioned the tentative schedule of USET Entrance Examination 2019
- Starting of Application – February 2019
- Ending of Application – March 2019
- USET Exam 2019 date – April 2019