UTET 2019 Registration. A written examination is soon going to take place all around Uttarakhand by the govt. of Uttarakhand. The exam is known as Uttarakhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test or UTET exam 2019. Thousands of applicants had registered their names for the UTET exam 2019 and now they are going to participate in the UTET exam 2016.
UTET 2019 Registration
UTET 2019 exam is compulsory for those who want to become a teacher and teach the students of the primary schools located within Uttarakhand. The students who have applied for the UTET exam 2019 are now preparing for the same. But for this they must know the syllabus of the UTET exam 2019 and also its examination pattern. So here we have given the syllabus and exam pattern of UTET exam 2019.
How to Apply UTET 2019 Exam:
- Application mode is offline.
- Candidates can bought application brochure from given centers.
- Fill OMR sheet as per given instruction
- Paste photograph and do signature in the mention field.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Send Application form to given address in information brochure.
- Written Examination
- Merit list of selected candidates.
- Certificates of UTET Exam.
Application Correction and Rejection list:
- Authority provide one time correction in application.
- Candidate can send mail to authority with proof.
- After correction, authority will issue the rejection list of candidates.
- UBSE will be rejected the incomplete form, eligibility issue,fees issue.
Syllabus of UTET 2019:-
- For UTET paper I which is compulsory for Class I to V the students must prepare topics like Child Development and Pedalogy, Language I & II, EVS and Maths.
- For UTET paper II which is compulsory for Class VI to VIII the students must prepare topics like Child Development and Pedalogy, Language I & II, EVS, Science, Maths and Social Studies.
Exam pattern of UTET 2019:-
- UTET Paper I will include 150 MCQs (30 each of the above mentioned subjects) of 150 marks.
- Paper II will include 30 each MCQs related to Child Development and Pedalogy, Language I and Language II and 60 each MCQs related to Maths & Science and Social Science.
- Application form for Sale: August 2019
- Last Date to Submit:Second week of October 2019
- Correction time: October 2019
- Admit Card: November 2019
- Exam Date: December 2019
Admit Card UTET 2019:
- E-Admit card will be issued at UBSE official site.
- Candidates can download via given link.
- Candidate can enter their credentials such ad name, DOB and application number .
- Admit card will be displayed.
- Download admit card and follow all instruction carefully.