Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak

Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak. Here we are update the latest news about the forest recruitment 2016. After cancellation of forest corporation recruitment of 200 posts.There will be direct recruitment on the 90% posts of the Forests Department in the state of Uttarakhand. The rest of the 10% posts will be filled by the other method.

Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak

Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak

After getting a green signal from the CM of Uttarakhand Harish Rawat, the notification structure was released on the 27th of the previous month. Official notification will be available soon at official website.

Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak Details:

Name of Posts VacanciesSalary
Forest Guard36502000
Deputy Ranger4084200
Forrester17292800

Exam pattern of the Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016:-

  • The Written exam will be of 150 marks
  • Paper pattern : Objective type
  • A negative marking of 1/4 marks will be deducted every wrong answer.
Subjects Marks
Mathematics50
General Knowledge50
General Science50
Total150

Physical Endurance Criteria for forest Guard 2016:

The candidates who wants to join forest department. Candidate must be clear the physical test. Qualified candidates called for written test. The duration of this test would be 4 hours.

  • The Male candidates will have to cover a distance of 25 km having a 10 Kg weight on their back in 04 hour duration.
  • The Female candidates will have to cover a distance of 14 km having a 5 kg weight on their back in 04 hour duration.
  • The Male candidates will have to take part in 5mt Short put, 4mt Long jump, 1.1mt High Jump.
  • The Female candidates will have to take part in 3.5mt Short put, 2mt Long jump, 0.7mt High Jump.

Exam date and notification will be issued soon.

 

2 thoughts on “Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2016 Application Exam Date Vanrashak

  1. Plz sir batadena ji

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *