WBJEE 2019 Application or WBJEE 2019 Registration: WBJEE 2019 Application form Exam Date Registration pattern. A notification is to be published regarding the WBJEE Exam 2019 in the month of December this year. WBJEE Exam is organised by the WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) every year in which thousands of applicants take part. The exam is organised to provide admissions in the Under-Graduate Courses of Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture. The applicants who are going to apply for the WBJEE Exam 2019 can check the complete details here.
WBJEE 2019 Application
Important dates for WBJEE 2019 Application:
|Online Application Form||26/December/ 2018|
|Last date of online form fill-up including|
payment and downloading confirmation page
|22/ January/ 2019|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||23/January/ 2019 to 25/January/2019|
|Correction Window Open||23/January/ 2019 to 25/January/2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||7/May/ 2019|
|Date of Exam||26/May/ 2019|
|Result Publication||25/ June/ 2019|
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
The students have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
Nationality: Students must be the India National.
- The minimum age is 17 years as on 31/December/2019.
- Applicant born on or after 01/January/2001 is not eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit to apply WBJEE.
- The upper age limit is 25 years, for marine engineering course.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must have qualified the 12th exam from the recognized board with Physics and Mathematics along with one of Computer Application/ Computer Science /Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology is the mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must score minimum 45% marks and 40% in case of reserved categories in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Students studying in 10+2 class are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2019 Application Form
Students can follow the following steps mention below to fill the WBJEE 2019 Application Form:
- Visit to the official website.
- Fill the registration details Students name, father’s name, and mother’s name etc for registration.
- Fill the personal details like religion, nationality, address, academic details, etc in the online application form.
- Students have to choose a password & security answer.
- After that, application number will be generated or application number will also provide to the applicants through E-Mail/SMS/.
- In the next step, Upload scanned image of recent photograph (3.5 x 4.5), signature (3.5 x 1.5) and left hand thumb impression (3.5 x 1.5) in given format.
- Pay the required examination fee through online.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
WBJEE 2019 Application Form
- The WBJEE Application forms will be released only through online.
- There is no offline mode to get the WBJEE Form.
- Application form will be available from the First week of January 2019
- The Last date to fill the application will be First week of February 2019.
- Applicants are advised have to fill the details such as name, father’s name, etc in the online application form carefully.
- Upload photo, signature and left hand thumb impression in specified format.
- The correction/editing facility will also provided by the authority.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
- Applicants can also submit the fee in cash using (Allahabad Bank e-Challan).
WBJEE 2019 Exam pattern:
- Exam will take place in Offline mode
- 155 questions will be asked of a total of 200 marks
- Subjects would be Physics, Chemistry and Maths from which questions would be asked
|Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|