WBJEE 2019 Application or WBJEE 2019 Registration: WBJEE 2019 Application form Exam Date Registration pattern. A notification is to be published regarding the WBJEE Exam 2019 in the month of December this year. WBJEE Exam is organised by the WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) every year in which thousands of applicants take part. The exam is organised to provide admissions in the Under-Graduate Courses of Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture. The applicants who are going to apply for the WBJEE Exam 2019 can check the complete details here.
WBJEE 2019 Application
Important dates for WBJEE 2019 Application:
|Availability of Information Brochure||4th week of December 2018|
|Online Application Form Starts||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||1st week of February 2019|
|Documents Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2019|
|Last Date to Print Confirmation Page||1st week of February 2019|
|Correction Window Open||1st week of February 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Publication||1st week of June 2019|
Who can Apply for WBJEE 2019 Application:
Citizenship – The candidates must be Indian Citizen
Age limit – The candidates must be at least 17 years old and there is no upper age limit. For Marine Engineering Programme, upper age limit is 25 years.
- The candidates must have done 12th from a reputed school/institute with Subjects like Physics and Mathematics along with one of the subjects from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Computer Application.
- The candidates must have secured at least 45% (40% for the Reserved category) in these 3 subjects.
How to Apply WBJEE 2019 Application:
- The applicants can apply for the WBJEE Exam via online mode
- To apply, the applicants must visit the official site
- There they must fill WBJEE Exam 2019 Application form
- In the form, They must enter all details
- They must also upload their Scanned signature and Photo (passport size)
- Then finally they must pay the fees
- They must take the print out of the form
WBJEE 2019 Application fees:
The applicants who want to apply for the WBJEE Exam must pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid via online modes easily. The application fee is Rs.500 to apply for the WBJEE Exam 2019.
WBJEE 2019 Exam pattern:
- Exam will take place in Offline mode
- 155 questions will be asked of a total of 200 marks
- Subjects would be Physics, Chemistry and Maths from which questions would be asked
|Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|