WBJEE 2019 application or WBJEE 2019 Registration– (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is organized at the state level by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. This entrance provides students to take admissions in various Under Graduates programmes of Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture in various colleges in the state of West Bengal.
WBJEE 2019 Registration
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form||26/December/ 2018|
|Last date of online form fill-up including|
payment and downloading confirmation page
|22/ January/ 2019|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||23/January/ 2019 to 25/January/2019|
|Correction Window Open||23/January/ 2019 to 25/January/2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||7/May/ 2019|
|Date of Exam||26/May/ 2019|
|Result Publication||25/ June/ 2019|
WBJEE 2019 Registration Form:
- Application forms of WBJEE will only be filled via online mode.
- Students have to fill the online registration form carefully& they need to upload their digital images and documents.
- After submission, candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
What all documents were needed while filling application form?
- Latest colored passport size photograph
- Left hand thumb impression
- Scanned Signature
- Category certificate in Pdf format
- Domicile certificate in Pdf format
- Registration certificate/ admit card/ mark sheet of High School (Class 10th)
- Income certificate in Pdf format
- PWD certificate in Pdf format
WBJEE 2019 Application Fee:
Application form amounts to Rs-500 & candidates can remit payment through offline as well as via online mode.
WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for WBJEE.
- For Marine Engineering Course, the minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018 & upper age limit must be 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
WBJEE 2019 Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates must be completed their Intermediate Examination i.e. 10+2 from a recognised university of the board.
- Candidates have to qualify their examination with these acquiring subjects- Physics & Mathematics along with one of these subjects Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Computer Science/Computer Application as the compulsory one.
- Candidates have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in the PCM/PCB/ PC (above given subject)
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
WBJEE 2019 Examination Pattern:
|Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE 2019 Syllabus:
Syllabus will be based on 12th standard. Students can study the material from NCERT books which includes all the study material.
WBJEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate on the official site.
- Students can download it from the site by entering their registration no & password.
- Only online mode is available to gain the admit card
- Admit Card carries all the details like- name of the candidate, roll no., examination date, timings, venue of the examination, etc.
WBJEE 2019 Counselling:
- According to the merit list/ rank, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure.
- Students have to fill the registration form during counselling session & they need to choose the college & course which he/she wants to go for.
- After seat allotment candidate have to report in the respective college on the specified date & time with all the documents along with the fees.