West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 application form will be released in the month of June 2019. Students can fill the application form through online mode. West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 will be conducted by The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE). Aspirants seeking admission for 2 years Elementary Education courses can fill the online application form.Here we are providing the details about West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019.
West Bengal D.EL.ED 2019
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
Here we are providing the details about West Bengal D.El.Ed Application 2019
- The West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 application form will be available through online.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- The last date to submit the West Bengal D.El.Ed application form 2019 will be 2nd week of July 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the form correctly.
- upload the scanned image of photograph.
- At last take the print out of filled in West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 form for future use.
- The application fees will be Rs.300/- for general and OBC category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 150/- for SC and ST candidate’s.
- Candidates can submit their fee through online mode.
Tentative Dates for the West Bengal D.EL.ED 2019
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of West Bengal D.El.Ed
|Online Application form||2nd week of June 2019|
|End of the submission of application form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Releasing date of merit list||July 2019|
|Date of Admission(Counselling)||July 2019|
Eligibility for West Bengal D.EL.ED
Candidates must check the eligibility requirement before filling the online application form
- Candidates must have pass 10+2 from the recognized university/board.
- Applicants must score minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved category students.
How to apply West Bengal D.EL.ED
- Go to the official website of Authority.
- Click on the link related to West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 application form.
- Enter all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the recent photograph in prescribed manner.
- Deposit the application form.
- After that, submit the form ,by clicking on submit button.
- Take the printout of completed form for further communication.
Candidate’s admission in D.El.Ed course will be on the basis of Merit list. The merit list will be prepare on the marks secured by candidates on their qualifying exam . The merit list will be released by the authority through online mode .candidates can check the merit list in the month of July 2019.